Frequently Asked Questions

Q | How do I dispute my debt?
A | Please send your dispute either in writing to:

General Credit Service, Inc
P.O. Box 8
Medford, OR 97501

OR, call us directly at: (800) 392-7487

"This communication is from a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose."

© 2023 by LORENZI. Proudly created with